Good News Christian Reformed Church has been part of the east end of London, Ontario since 1989. Through God's gracious help and guidance, we hope to share the good news of God’s amazing love for everyone.
Welcome! Whether it's your first time coming to church or you've just moved into the neighbourhood, we invite you to check us out.
Come dressed to be comfortable. Our congregants come in anything from jeans to a shirt and tie. Our church building is fully wheelchair accessible and there is plenty of parking in the
Our greeters and ushers are eager to meet you and help you find your way into the worship service. We also have a Hospitality Centre where our welcoming hosts will be glad to introduce you to people and give you more information about who we are.
Bring your kids! We have a nursery for children from birth to three years old, and Sunday School for kids age four to grade five.
Please stay and let us get to know you during our fellowship time after the service - coffee, tea and juice are served.
- We believe the Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the revelation of God's truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God's displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone - a gift we receive from God in and through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for salvation.
- We believe God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals, but as families in successive generations, according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in God's people and gives them the wisdom and strength to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God, under the lordship of Jesus Christ.
The Pastor and leadership here at Good News Church are people who love, care and pray for every single person in the church. If you have any questions for any of our leadership, feel free to reach out and email them or call our church office to speak with them. You can contact the church office at email@example.com or 519.659.8287.
Pastor Willemina Zwart has been pastor at Good News CRC since February, 2011. She is married to Kelly Sibthorpe, her partner in life and ministry. She received her M.Div. at Regent College in Vancouver, BC.
Some of her joys include doing life with Kelly, walking her spunky dog, Lucy, deep conversations with friends, singing harmony in worship, and her granddaughter, Stella.
She is passionate about healthy churches, personal transformation and the practice of celebration. She loves living in the Argyle community of East London. Strathroy was her hometown growing up,
but she’s also lived in Michigan, Western Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Vancouver.