Good News Christian Reformed Church has been part of the east end of London, Ontario since 1989. Through God's gracious help and guidance, we hope to share the good news of God’s amazing love for everyone.
Our Sunday morning worship service at 10:00 a.m. is central to the life of Good News Church. Every Sunday we sing God's praises and we hear His Word explained. We bring our thanks and our petitions to God in prayer. These weekly gatherings encourage and equip us for another week of service to God.
We value honesty, artfulness, and unity in our worship service. We strive to worship God with our best, but know that things don't always go as we expect them to, and that's okay. We worship our God with new and old hymns and praise songs. Alongside prayer, song, and active listening, participatory activities and visual art are valued here. On Sunday mornings we love to sing, listen, see, and learn together of God's grace to us.
Click on the date below to access our weekly order of worship:
Today Devotionals can be accessed here.
- We believe the Bible is the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit. The Bible is the revelation of God's truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God's displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by grace alone - a gift we receive from God in and through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him alone for salvation.
- We believe God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals, but as families in successive generations, according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in God's people and gives them the wisdom and strength to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God, under the lordship of Jesus Christ.
Pastor Lynette is delighted to join the Good News Church community in October 2021! Lynette loves walking alongside people in their spiritual journey and is excited to see what God is doing in, through, and around Good News. Lynette is married to Dan Meyers and together they enjoy playing board games, having theological conversations, and spending time with friends & family.
Christie holds office hours on Tuesdays, from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM and Fridays, from 10 AM-3 PM. She coordinates things like church rentals, weekly bulletins and announcements, and website upkeep. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests or questions about Good News Church.